dimarts, 3 de juny del 2014

Hansel and Gretel theatre for 3rd level

HANSEL AND GRETEL
  • Narrator: Deep in the forest a man and his wife are talking. They are very poor and they have no food. The wife has a solution but the father doesn’t like it.
  • Stepmother: Let’s leave the two children in the forest!!! We have no money and no food!
  • Father: What are you saying??? No way!!!
  • Stepmother: They can look after themselves so we can have some food!
  • Father: I don’t like the idea…but I suppose it is what we have to do…
  • Narrator: The children are listening; they are so hungry they can’t sleep. Gretel starts crying…
  • Gretel: What can we do?
  • Hansel: Don’t worry. I know what to do! Please don’t cry!
  • Narrator: He goes to the garden and looks all around, then he picks up some pebbles. // The next day they go into the forest.  And then their stepmother said:
  • Stepmother: Let’s stop for a while! Here’s a good place!
  • Narrator: But the father is sad, there are tears on his face.
  • Father:  Wait here and be careful!
  • Narrator: The children wait quietly until the night arrived. Then Gretel was worried.
  • Gretel: They are not going to come!
  • Hansel: But I know how to go home! Let’s follow the pebbles!
  • Narrator: And the children arrived home.
  • Father: Children!!! You are at home!!!
  • Stepmother: How can it be??? Arrrgggg. Tomorrow we’re going for another long walk!
  • Narrator: The next day Hansel does the same but with pieces of bread. Then they stop again. 
  • Stepmother: Let’s stop for a while! Here’s a good place!
  • Narrator: But the father is sad, there are tears on his face.
  • Father:  Wait here and be careful!
  • Narrator: At night, the children are alone again and Gretel starts crying.
  • Hansel: Don’t worry my sister. There’s bread on the ground, we can find our way home. Let’s go!
  • Poor man: mmmm…. I’m so hungry!!! I’m starving!!! … I don’t have money and I can’t buy food! What can I do? Please God, Help me!!!... Look!!!!  What is this??? It’s BREAD!!! It’s incredible!!! Bread!!! Bread!!!
  • Hansel: What? There’s no bread!!! What happened???... You!!! Where is our bread???
  • Poor man: Bread? Which bread? I don’t know!
  • Hansel: Yes!!! You have our bread! Now we don’t know how to go home!!! … Let’s walk this way!
  • Poor man: Good luck! There is a bad man over there!!! Be careful! Bye bye!!!
  • Gretel: I’m scared!
  • Hansel: Don’t be scared! Look!!! There’s a house! What’s this? Is it ice cream?
  • Gretel: Yes! Yum! I like ice cream! What’s this? Is it chocolate?
  • Hansel: Ooooh, Yes, it is!!!
  • Wizard: Ha ha ha!!! Look! My favourite food! CHILDREN! 
  • Narrator: At the Wizard’s house.
  • Wizard: Hello children. Who are you?
  • Hansel: I’m Hansel
  • Gretel: I’m Gretel.
  • Wizard: This is my house. Do you like ice cream and chocolate?
  • Hansel and Gretel: Oh yes, we do!!!
  • Wizard: Please, come in. It’s lunchtime!  You can eat all you want!!! You can have ice cream, biscuits, sweets, white chocolate, dark chocolate, cakes…all you want!!!
  • Narrator: The wizard gives a lot of food to the children. He wants to eat fat children.  One day, he decides to eat them!
  • Wizard: I want to eat these children… Come over here, child. See if the oven is hot.
  • Hansel: Yes, it is hot!
  • Wizard: Now…GET IN THE OVEN!
  • Hansel: No!!! YOU GET IN!  Quick Gretel, run!!!
  • Narrator: Their dad and stepmother were sad without Hansel and Gretel, so they decided to go into the forest to look for them.
  • Dad: Hansel!!! Gretel!!!
  • Stepmother: Gretel!!! Hansel!!!
  • Poor man: Hello! Are you looking for a girl and a boy?
  • Dad: Yes! They are my son and my daughter!!!
  • Poor man: They are lost! They are in the wizard’s house! It’s a very dangerous house!!!
  • Dad: I’m not afraid!
  • Stepmother: Where is the wizard’s house?
  • Poor man: It’s next to the biggest tree in the forest!
  • Narrator: Suddenly they listen to the children shouting…
  • Hansel and Gretel: Dad!!! Mum!!!
  • Dad: My son! And my daughter!!!
  • Stepmother: I’m sorry children, I love you!!!
  • Gretel: I’m happy now!!!
  • Hansel: Me too!!! Come and dance!!!
  • Dad: And sing!!!
  • Poor man: Yes!!! Off to the theatre!!!
  • All: “Off to the theatre, what fun that can be! Off to the theatre, come, sing and dance with me.
  • We can watch the show, with the lights down low. We can dance and sing, we can all join in!"





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada